You will be part of a small team led by the EU Development and Marketing Manager. You are spending 60% of your time on the first 2 tasks:
- Fundraising research: find new funding prospects including trusts, foundations and major donors in Italy, and contact them.
- Foundations proposal: write funding proposals for trusts and foundations using knowledge of previous, current and upcoming
- Marketing and Communications: promote local and international events, update the website, manage digital marketing, email marketing and social media.
- Volunteer coordination: manage the existing volunteer base and help recruit new volunteers to the network
- Business development: build and manage collaborations and partnerships with other organizations and companies.
- Event management: support planned events and develop new ideas.
What are the benefits of an internship at Street Child?
The internship is unpaid but you will gain valuable experience for your CV through a wide variety of tasks and through the regular training provided, giving you the chance to improve both your professional and personal skills. We also provide assistance in applying for grants like Erasmus +. As a child, you will have greater responsibility than in other internships and you will have the chance to make a big impact for a great cause. Moreover, you will meet culturally diverse people and have the opportunity to practice different languages. Barcelona is an old town (impressions from our office).
- Key characteristics:
- Self-motivated, pro-active and innovative
- In the non-profit sector and in the Street Child’s mission.
- A willingness to be flexible!
- Areas of university studies:
- includes but are not limited to marketing, international relations, human rights, development, economics or global affairs.
- excellent communication skills with professionalism via telephone and email.
- A native Italian level and professional English skills are required. Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge of the web, social media and Microsoft Office will be needed.
The office set-up we use you to bring your own notebook to work from.
How to apply:
Please fill in https://www.street-child.ch/application-internship in English and you will be contacted by our recruitment coordinator shortly. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Info su Street Child Italia
Street Child Non-profit organization is the organization's association partners English Street Child, based in London.
Since 2008, Street Child worked in Sierra Leone by creating educational opportunities for the most vulnerable children in the world.
Working closely with our local staff, 2008 to present the organization has grown Considerably; Tambakha, north of Sierra Leone, with children in the city and more than 30,000 beneficiaries.
The main objective of the Street Child and Ensuring access to education.