Esperienza da 4 a 6 Anni
Livello Professionale Altro
Causa Cooperazione internazionale
Titolo di studio Laurea
Cesvi is operating in Libya since 2011 as the first Italian NGO to take action, in the aftermath of the Arab Spring, through humanitarian projects in Cyrenaica sand Tripolitania. Nowadays Cesvi is one of leading NGOs in Libya, very active in the coordination of various sector working groups – in particular protection ones – with a diverse donors’ portfolio and serving all vulnerable target population. In detail, Cesvi has been implementing programs supporting mixed migrants, IDPs and vulnerable host communities through service provision. This include center-based and outreach protection activities (including child protection and GBV), warehouse management, non-food distributions, awareness-raising activities, psychosocial support, referrals to external services, cash assistance, non-formal education
- UNHCR: Protection and lifesaving assistance to refugees and asylum seekers (Tripoli – urban areas)
- UNICEF: Psychosocial support and remedial education for children of IDPs and refugees (Tripoli – Urban areas and IDP camps)
- EU Trust Fund: Strengthening protection and resilience of displaced populations (Misrata – 4 detention centres and urban areas)
- EU EIDHR: Enhancing Women’s Rights and Gender Equality in Libya (Misrata – urban areas)
- WFP: School-feeding intervention (Qatrum and Zwara).
Following the registration obtained in January 2019, Cesvi is now expanding its action in Tunisia. New operations in the country are expected by the end of 2020.
The collaboration will start in January 2020.
The main duty station will be the Country Office in Tunis, with regular short missions to Misrata (Libya) (up to 75% of time). When security conditions do not allow it, the work will be implemented remotely from Tunis.
The Programme Manager Misrata is responsible for the overall coordination of the implementation of projects in Misrata and nearby locations.
S/he works in close coordination with the Senior Management Team composed by the Head of Mission, the Technical Unit Coordinator, the Programme Manager Tripoli, the Operations Manager and the Area Administrator.
Altre posizioni che potrebbero interessarti
- @ ICEI – Istituto Cooperazione Economica Internazionale
- Quelimane, Zambezia, Mozambique