Esperienza da 1 a 3 Anni
Titolo di studio Laurea
Durata: 1 year
1st AVSI South Sudan Country Representative
2nd AVSI South & East Africa Regional Manager
The Operation Manager assures efficiency and efficacy in all operations within the country. She\he assures compliance (accountability) with AVSI’s internal policies and procedures, and according to those provided by the Donors. The Operation Manager performs each activity according to the Code of Ethics in line with AVSI Mission, Values and Method and shares the organizational culture with colleagues, beneficiaries and all stakeholders. He\she is a role model in understating, sharing and adhering to AVSI core values and behaviors (focusing on transparency, integrity, accountability, etc. as per AVSI Code of Ethics) and ensures their adoption and implementation.
- Under the lead of the Country Representative he\she, plays a key role in the development and implementation of the country programme direction and strategy in all aspect related to operations;
- Collaborate with HR at the Country level for administrative issue related to employment and under the supervision of the Country Representative;
- Ensure compliance with AVSI policies and local laws including NGO law, tax, and any other applicable local laws, providing a framework for effective policy implementation concerning operations;
- Developing and implementing annual departmental plans in line with the country annual plan and measuring performance against key indicators;
- Comply and support the implementation and correct application in all AVSI South Sudan offices and field bases of all Procedures (South Sudan Operations Manual) and guidelines and actively engage in problem solving through informed and innovative solutions;
- Represent AVSI in technical forums and to donors and other external stakeholders (including the media) when requested by the Country Representative;
- Under the supervision of the Country Representative he\she is the liaison with HR at the local level for the administrative aspect of employment.
University degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
Work experience: at least 2 years of experience in development/Humanitarian context
- At least 2 years of experience as finance/administration manager;
- Proficient knowledge of the standard IT software;
- Strong capacities of financial management and planning;
- Leadership and training skills;
- Corporate managing and organizational skills;
- Capacities of managing of external audits.