Esperienza da 4 a 6 Anni
Causa Cooperazione internazionale
Starting date: ASAP
Objective: We are looking for an Office 365 and SharePoint specialist who will be part of the ongoing digital transformation process taking place worldwide at AVSI. He/she will be part of the IT team based in Milan and will report to the IT manager.
Reporting to: IT Manager
- He/she will support in transforming the needs of the organization into digital solutions;
- He/she will be travelling to our different offices and will become the point of contact for the IT specialists based in our worldwide branches and will be in charge of developing solutions with them;
- He/she will deliver first level support to Italian offices and will ensure reactively and proactively that the IT systems are working properly.
We are looking for a proactive person, who, even if does not know the answer immediately, knows how and where to look for it.
Previous working experiences in IT (at least 3 years).
- He/she has good knowledge in Office 365, Azure and SharePoint;
- He/she is able to transform the needs of the organization into digital solutions;
- He/she is able to transfer know how in our worldwide IT specialist;
- He/she is willing to travel for work;
- He/she is eager to learn new tools and methodologies;
- He/she is a good communicator and is able to adapt his/her language to the audience;
- He/she speaks and writes English fluently;
- He/she speaks and writes Italian fluently.
- Previous experience in developing and implementing Dynamics 365 projects;
- French language;
- Microsoft certifications.
How to apply:
Send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, specify in the subject of the mail the code of the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Name, position and contacts (telephone and mail) of two referees (if available)
- First date of availability to take up place in the field.