Esperienza da 1 a 3 Anni
Livello Professionale Altro
Causa Cooperazione internazionaleEmergenze, catastrofi e Protezione civile
Titolo di studio Laurea
Soleterre (www.soleterre.org) is a non-profit foundation that works towards the recognition and application of the right to health in its broadest meaning. For this reason, in addition to providing medical care and assistance, it is committed to safeguarding and promoting psychophysical well-being for everyone, at any age and in any part of the world.
Under the supervision of the Head of Mission, the M&E Officer will provide support to the Ukrainian mission in program development, management, monitoring and evaluation. The role will also support the team in creating and editing all communications-related materials including case studies and context analyses.
- Assist the team in developing and coordinating detailed implementation plans on a monthly basis consistent with program documentation;
- Support the department in monitoring and evaluating project results;
- Conduct periodic reviews of all project-related documentation, ensuring proper filing of documents;
- Support in the development of periodic reports, including donor reports, ensuring accurate data collection and timely submission, as well as translation of reporting tools (if/when required);
- Support the mission in the identification, preparation and development of new project proposals, ensuring that they are in line with the objectives and indicators of the SOLETERRE Ukraine programme;
- Support in conducting evaluations, studies and research as needed;
- Participate in Clusters and coordination meetings;
- Elaborate data and submit periodic reports (5w) for the Clusters.
- Degree in Social Sciences, Political Sciences, International Relations, Economics;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Written and spoken English required, written and spoken Italian (desirable);
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel and Internet);
- Knowledge of data collection applications (Kobo, Airtable, Podio, Knach);
- Demonstrated compliance and reporting experience with various donors;
- Strong teamwork and cooperation skills;
- Strategic vision;
- Commitment to the principles of Soleterre;
- Understanding of the principles, standards and best practices of humanitarian operations.
What we offer
Salary defined based on experience and on the typology of contract proposed.
Contract duration: to be defined depending on availability.
How to apply: send CV and cover letter to email@example.com specifying ME_UKR-23 in the subject line by 30/04/2022.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.