We are looking for a highly motivated project manager who shares the agency’s passion for creativity and quality. You will work closely with everyone at Latte, harmonizing the work among the team and carrying out the relations with different clients. In the production phases you will be in charge of overviewing the projects from the concept throughout the delivery; determining the resources needed, preparing budgets, scheduling, assigning tasks and making sure every product responds to top quality standards. In the development phases you will be responsible for the CRM.
Your feedback will be taken in high consideration for the general strategy of the agency. Projects you will deal with include: websites, digital campaigns, web communication strategies, content promotions, video production, copywriting, media relationships, online ADV.
So, what you will do in Latte?
- Manage several projects dealing daily with clients, teams, suppliers, reporting to your line manager
- Manage tenders and creative concept proposals, building budgets and offers in accordance with the line manager, the Biz dev manager, and the CEO
- Coordinate internal and third-party resources/vendors to ensure excellent execution of assigned projects
- Coordinate with the line manager and the other PMs in a weekly progress, working on reports and KPI’s
- Ensure the timing, budget, and targeting of the projects you are responsible for
- Involve and collaborate with all relevant business departments in order to ensure the achievement of project goals with the utmost efficiency
- Recruit freelancers and new team members
- Maintain a highly motivated team even during the most stressful time
- Be part of the promotion of Latte’s brand outside
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- 2+ years of experience in digital products and services
- Excellent knowledge and use of project management tools and task management tools such as: Basecamp, Redbooth, iWork and Office suites or similar
- Excellent client-facing and communicative capabilities
- Proactive and independent attitude as you are expected to provide solutions, work alone and solve problems fast
- Communicate effectively, inspire collegiality and find the best solutions for the well being of the team
- Ability to ensure the timing, budget, and targeting of your projects
- Proven absolute love for the web and technologies
Nice to have:
- 1+ year in digital agencies
- 1+ years of experience in non-profit work environment is appreciated
- A minimum of confidence with the following softwares and CMS: Adobe suite, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp, Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising
- Other languages
- Attitude to work in cross-functional team;
- results orientation and customer satisfaction;
- excellent problem-solving skills;
- excellent management and optimization of allocated resources and time to guarantee the expected quality and profitability, timing and budget allocation, good stress management and customer satisfaction.
- Italian and English proficiency
Working hours :
This is a full time position in our beautiful headquarter in Rome, Monte Testaccio.
From time to time you will need to travel to attend meetings, events and visit clients, or to go and visit the rest of the team in the other offices.
Competitive, vary upon experience
How to apply:
Please send us an email with your CV and a portfolio, if you have one, filling in the contact form.
Effettua la registrazione/accesso per poterti candidare.
Info su Latte Creative
Latte Creative is an agency specialized in campaigning, design and digital products for social innovation, cultural and social business. We work with non profit organizations, institutions, and social oriented companies. We focus on social, environmental and political issues The bulk of our work is to support organizations by providing strategies and products for the online part of their communications, such as digital campaigns, website and landing page design, animated and live action videos, social media campaigns, PR and fundraising strategies. We are Latte Creative and we campaign with you.