We are looking for a dynamic, highly dedicated person to support the daily work of the Foundation, manage the website and ongoing projects. The candidate must be ready to perform a wide range of tasks and be willing to travel when demanded.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in International relations, Development Studies, Agriculture, Architecture, Foreign Languages, Sociology or other relevant fields.
DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE
- Experience Professional or study experiences in international environments.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good theoretical and methodological background in general research.
- Strong ability with MS Word, Excel and WordPress.
- Ability to manage websites and databases.
- Good communication skills required to give and receive information in a cross-cultural environment and work with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to perform routine administrative activities.
- Good organization, planning and effective time management skills.
- Strong writing skills and oral fluency (level C) in English and French language.
- Knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
Info su LabOasis Foundation
LabOasis Foundation is committed to support the communities that inhabit the Saharan and Arabic Oases, and to avert the loss of their cultural and environmental heritage threatened by unsustainable practices and by the impacts of climate change.