Esperienza da 4 a 6 Anni
Livello Professionale Senior
Causa Infanzia e minori
Titolo di studio Laurea
POSITION Digital & Innovation Project Manager
AREA Digital & Innovation
PLACE OF WORK Save the Children Italia Onlus (Roma)
REFERS TO Head of Digital & Innovation
CONTRACT TYPE Fixed Term Contract
SALARY RANGE € 33.000 up to 36.000
Within the Strategy & Transformation and in particular in the Digital & Innovation area of Save the Children, the Digital & Innovation Project Manager will be required to guide and contribute to implement the transformation of the organisation’s understanding and application of digital & innovation mindset in terms of business, data and technology across different key areas so to equip us to innovate and continue to grow to succeed in our work on behalf of children in our ever more digitally-connected world.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN ACTIVITIES
- To support the definition and the development of Digital & Innovation strategy and masterplan across different business areas and functions such as programmes and operations, in positive synergy and collaboration with the IT dept.
- To support Programmes strategy, objectives and needs to develop innovative and digitally-enhanced approaches on projects, working with related stakeholders from design to implementation phases and creating with them a strong partnership and collaboration.
- To support the development of a data-driven mindset identifying opportunities and project in terms of data gathering, integration, analysis and activation in order to improve impact reporting, organisational efficiency, insight generation and decision making.
- To promote and test new methodologies and ways of working to encourage innovation and creative thinking, agility and flexibility in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders, in collaboration with HR.
- To promote a more shared and informed innovation culture and its application across the organisation and support the communication of innovative ideas and tests as well as the development of initiatives focused on idea generation
- To constantly identify and analyse external trends and opportunities that could match with organisational challenges in order to share those with potentially impacted areas and working together to delivery new ideas and pilots.
- To actively work and share knowledge with Save the Children groups or members that area most active on innovation related challenges and projects.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Master’s Degree preferably in technical/scientific subject as engineering or relevant field.
- 5+ years relevant digital experience, managing or supporting innovation efforts as well as digital transformation projects. Experience in the non-profit or a related industry is strongly preferred.
- Highly organised, digital and tech savvy, excellent communicator, with strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Ability to evaluate, explore and position digital opportunities as well as negotiate and arrange case for support
- Good knowledge of digital delivery in terms of product, technology and people buy-in, supported by insights and proven case studies
- Excellent understanding of digital project and implementation methodologies and ability to highlight opportunities and risks at the appropriate stage of the project
- Excellent skills on Project Management
- Forward thinking and genuine passion about digital technologies, with an ability to innovate and leverage technology as it evolves
- Written and verbal fluency in English is essential