Role: Administrative Coordinator
Location: Mozambique – Maputo
Starting date: 07/01/2020
Length of contract: 7 months (until end of July 2020).
Deadline for applications: 30/11/2019
COSV is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Administrative Coordinator for its regional office in MAPUTO
- The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Overseeing office accountancy, under management supervision;
- Support Program Coordinator in taking all corrective actions to ensure projects financial reporting in line with budgets according to COSV and donors procedures;
- Ensuring the timely review and correct entry of accounting transactions into COSV accounting software (NPW) on a daily basis;
- Verifying the accuracy of monthly project cashbooks and checking related receipts and bank statements;
- Reconciling and monitoring cash and bank accounts balances;
- Facilitating the compiling of audit-ready project financial reports by classifying and accurately filing all relevant documents;
- Facilitating external auditors’ evaluations;
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Professional working experience as Administrator for an NGO
- Knowledge of donors’ financial procedures (i.e. European Commission)
- Excellent knowledge of double-entry accounting
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Knowledge of Portuguese, English and/or Italian
- Problem solving and organizational capabilities
To apply, please send an updated cv with references to: [email protected]
Please specify in the object: Moz/Administrative Coordinator/JG. Applications can be sent up to November 30th, 2019.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted. COSV can ask candidates to attend more than one interview, costs to attend the interviews are not refunded by the organization.
Info su COSV - Coordinamento delle Organizzazioni per il Servizio Volontario
COSV is a non-profit association with legal personality, founded in 1968, engaged in development and humanitarian aid interventions in Europe, Balkans, Southern Africa and Middle East.
We operate for peace, human rights respect and environment protection, through inclusive development paths, built basing on partnership and networking approach, that enhance local realities.