Sector: Administration and Finance
Role: Programme Administrator
Location: Mocambique – Maputo. With missions on field
Starting date: 01/03/2019
Lengh of contract: 1 year extendable (4 months trial)
Deadline for applications: 22/02/2019
Objective of the position:
Reporting to COSV Mozambique Programme Coordinator, the Programme Administrator ensures the correct management of COSV administrative and financial sector in the country, according to COSV and donors procedures.
Description of the role:
- Monitor the administrative and financial implementation of the projects and provide to HQ monthly and corrected financial reports, together with cash and bank reconciliations;
- Supervise cash flow in Mozambique, proving correct and timely information to the Program Coordinator;
- Supervise the correctness of contacts, insurances and documents as per the local legislation (human resources, goods and services), manage the local archive and guarantee the update and matching with the information in HQ;
- Support Sector Coordinators in compliance with donors’ procedures, with a specific focus on procurements;
- Check and update local inventories, planning and supervising the needed maintenance;
- Support the designing of new projects focusing especially on the budget
Essential competency and experience requirements:
- Educated in relevant discipline (Economics/Finance/International Projects Management)
- Knowledge of financial accounting systems and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of project accounting and donors’ procedures
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and quick to learn
- Ability to prioritize and deliver results on time
- Excellent written and verbal English and Italian, Portuguese is a plus
- Office management, administration & procurement skills
To apply, please send an updated cv with references to: [email protected]. Please specify in the object: Moz/Programme Administrator_JG
Applications can be sent up to February 22nd, 2019.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted. COSV can ask candidates to attend more than one interview, costs to attend the interviews are not refunded by the organization.
Info su COSV - Coordinamento delle Organizzazioni per il Servizio Volontario
COSV is a non-profit association with legal personality, founded in 1968, engaged in development and humanitarian aid interventions in Europe, Balkans, Southern Africa and Middle East.
We operate for peace, human rights respect and environment protection, through inclusive development paths, built basing on partnership and networking approach, that enhance local realities.