Sector: Administration and Finance
Role: Programme Administrator
Location: Mocambique – Maputo. With missions on field
Starting date: 01/09/2018
Lengh of contract: 1 year extendable
Deadline for applications: 27/07/2018
Objective of the position:
Reporting to COSV Mozambique Programme Coordinator, the Programme Administrator ensures the correct management of COSV administrative and financial sector in the country, according to COSV and donors procedures.
Description of the role:
- Monitor the administrative and financial implementation of the projects and provide to HQ monthly and corrected financial reports, together with cash and back reconciliations;
- Supervise cash flow in Mozambique, proving correct and timely information to the Program Coordinator;
- Supervise the correctness of contacts, insurances and documents as per the local legislation (human resources, goods and services), manage the local archive and guarantee the update and matching with the information in HQ;
- Support Sector Coordinators in compliance with donors procedures, with a specific focus on procurements;
- Check and update local inventories, planning and supervising the needed maintenance;
- Support the designing of new projects focusing especially on the budget
Essential competency and experience requirements:
- Educated in relevant discipline (Economics/Finance/International Projects Management)
- Knowledge of financial accounting systems and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of project accounting and donors procedures
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and quick to learn
- Ability to prioritise and deliver results on time
- Excellent written and verbal English, Portuguese and Italian are a plus
- Office management, administration & procurement skills
To apply, please send an updated cv with references to: [email protected]. Please specify in the object: Moz/Programme Administrator/JG.
Applications can be sent up to July 27th, 2018.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted. COSV can ask candidates to attend more than one interview, costs to attend the interviews are not refunded by the organization.
Effettua la registrazione/accesso per poterti candidare.
Info su COSV - Coordinamento delle Organizzazioni per il Servizio Volontario
COSV is a non-profit association with legal personality, founded in 1968, engaged in development and humanitarian aid interventions in Europe, Balkans, Southern Africa and Middle East.
We operate for peace, human rights respect and environment protection, through inclusive development paths, built basing on partnership and networking approach, that enhance local realities.