Cesvi works worldwide through various national offices coordinated by a Desk Officer in the HQ (Bergamo – Italy). Cesvi works in Libya since 2011. Following the turmoil of mid 2014 the expatriate staff has been temporarily evacuated, guaranteeing the management by remote. From 2016 Cesvi remote manages project activities from Tunisia and, security conditions permitting, the Organization schedules short missions to Tripoli with key expatriate staff In the future Cesvi plans to return to Libya.
Cesvi projects providea strong and enhanced integrated service in order to address the specific needs in term of protection of Refugees, Asylum Seekers and IDPs affected by the ongoing unstable situation in Libya. Ongoing emergency projects ( protection/gvb/cp, cash transfer, NFI distributions ) are implemented in Misrata and Tripoli.
Due tothe current situation in Libya, the Country office is based in Tunis in order to keep the coordination with the international partners and donor.
- The collaboration will start by the end of February / beginning of March.
- The main duty station will be the Country Office in Tunis, with field visits to Tripoli if the security conditions allow it.
- The Meal Manager is part of the PMT along with the Protection Coordinator and the Head of Program. The main objective of the Meal manager is to harmonize the data collection and monitoring tools used in the 4 ongoing project: HCR, UNICEF, TF and AICS (Italian Cooperation). A unique database has to be built so to be able to receive data and information from all projects .
- The Meal Manager will provide technical support to the design and implementation of M&E tools. The Meal Manager will directly supervise 2 Meal Officers based in Tripoli for collection and consolidation of data regarding ongoing projects:
- Development of standardized data collection tools and database systems
- Collect and assure the quality of information required for reporting on project and programme-level indicators.
- Lead Cesvi in establishing performance measures, planning, and managing evaluations and assisting expatriate and local staff in using the performance information for decision-making and resource allocation;
- Create a framework and procedures for a common monitoring and evaluation plan across all projects;
- Design an M&E template which will include common key project performance indicators
- Develop monthly and quarterly reports in order to discover trends and patterns of program implementation;
- Keep program activities on schedule and measures progress towards objectives and formulates revised action, if necessary/required
- Participating to the identification, analysis and drafting of new project proposals
- Development Cooperation background with University degree in Human Rights, social science, or development work or other relevant topic.
- At least 4 to 5 years’ experience in the design and implementation of M&E in emergency program ( cash assistance / protection / GBV) implemented by national/international NGOs/UN bodies/Governments.
- 2 years’ experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports.
- Clear understanding of M&E systems, CALP guidelines, and core humanitarian standards
- Demonstrated experience in managing monitoring data and systems.
- Strong IT skills to manage heavy data flows, develop and manage database systems (i.e. Access and Excel)
- A good understanding of refugees, Internally Displaced Person (IDP) issues particularly those related to conflict and stabilization.
- Previous experience in remote control management.
- Teamwork and able to create and maintain a positive work environment and to maintain high performance for self and others
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills
- Leadership and staff capacity-building skills
- Exceptional ability to work under pressure with attention to detail.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Prior experience in Middle East – Northern African countries and/or other complex areas
- Prior experience in remote management
- Ability to follow procedures and meet deadlines
- Skills in developing, delivering and evaluating training for staff members
- Highly flexible
- Knowledge of French
- Knowledge of Arabic
To apply, please visit: https://www.cesvi.org/jobs/meal-manager-libya/
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback if unsuccessful at applicant stage. Only short-listed candidates will be updated on the status of their application.
Effettua la registrazione/accesso per poterti candidare.
Info su Cesvi fondazione onlus
Cesvi opera in tutto il mondo con la convinzione che l’aiuto alle popolazioni più bisognose e colpite da guerre, calamità naturali e disastri ambientali non dia sollievo solo a chi soffre, ma contribuisca al benessere di tutti noi sul pianeta, “casa comune” da preservare per le future generazioni.