Adecco Italia S.p.A. Hubsite Roma is looking on behalf of a European organization for a Project Assistant
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct technical feasibility studies for identification of adequate Reception centres, shelters and other sites in possible coordination with Local Authorities and implementing partners;
- Ensure that basic technical criteria of land availability/property, accessibility, security, topography, water resources, absorption capacity, and adequate terrain for proper sanitation facilities are taken into consideration while selecting sites;
- Technical support on providing opinions with regards to the Procurement Code and to the security situation of the Infrastructures in the field of Public works contracts.
- Support on detecting and designing interventions on risk reductions and on the conservative/improvements management for the security situations of the Infrastructures in compliance with the current legal framework. Use of the computer calculation programs for the design;
- Technical support on drafting of memorandum with regards to the Procurement and to the security situation of the Infrastructures;
- Support on the case-management system and on the evaluation of the interventions-related technical documentation;
- Performing any other activities required for the abovementioned tasks.
Candidates will be considered eligible for selection on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- University degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, rural settlement development or equivalent qualification;
- Proven professional experience of at least one year in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the Italian Procurement Code and of the Security Situation rules of the Infrastructures;
- Good knowledge of the Auto/CAS and/or computer calculation programs for the design;
- Excellent and proven writing skills in English and in Italian;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- Available to business trips in Italy and abroad.
- Proven working experience in the related field in developing countries, professional experience in the areas of rural development, natural resources and environmental management.
- Prior experience of implementing shelter and settlement projects in humanitarian context and large scale emergencies coordinating with operational partners governmental technical departments.
- Specialisation course in Safety Management;
- Having previously participated to an open recruitment competition in the field of this position.
Availability to full-time fixed-term contract through Adecco with possibility of extension, starting immediately.
Gross monthly salary: 3000€
I CV ricevuti potranno essere comunicati all’azienda nostra cliente o ad altre che ne facciano richiesta per valutare un’eventuale assunzione.
I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77) sono invitati a registrarsi su www.adecco.it, dando il consenso al trattamento dei propri dati personali, ai sensi della normativa vigente sulla privacy.
Per candidarti clicca su “Invia candidatura” qui su Job4good.
Adecco Italia S.p.A. (Aut. Min. Prot. N.1100-SG del 26.11.2004).
Effettua la registrazione/accesso per poterti candidare.
Info su Adecco Italia S.p.A.
We believe in people and their place in the world of work. Everything we do as a company reflects our desire to continually evolve the concept of work for today and tomorrow. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a wide range of multi-disciplinary solutions across all sectors and areas of employment. We deliver people solutions on a local and international level, shaping the future of work and the global employment landscape. Our solutions are trusted worldwide and provide a global conscience in human resources. We believe that where work is allowed to thrive, economies grow, and societies prosper. We therefore see it as our duty to provide decision-makers with insight and recommendations, organisations with people and infrastructure, and ultimately, individuals with opportunities. We believe that we’re in a unique position to help organisations navigate change. Our global perspective gives us the data and insight needed to advise and comment on the status and future of the world’s labour markets. Our role is to stand alongside businesses worldwide to empower, enlighten and inspire them to embrace the future.