Adecco Italia S.p.A. Hubsite Roma is looking on behalf of a European organization for a Finance Assistant
Area: Administrative / Finance
- Provide support on compiling data and archiving administrative and accounting information through the use of relevant softwares;
- Ensuring the smooth running of the administrative and accounting procedures;
- Verify supporting financial and administrative documents (receipts, invoices, payment requests);
- Monitoring the development of expenditure and the contract management;
- Assistance on the Expenditure management;
- Drafting periodical financial reports;
- Managing correspondence with public bodies and other relevant stakeholders with regards to economic and financial matters;
- Performing any other duties required in the interest of the service.
Candidates will be considered eligible for selection on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Master’s degree in Economics or a related field;
- Proven professional experience of at least 1 year in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of Public Accounting;
- Good knowledge of Public contracts and Italian Public Competitive procedures;
- Excellent and proven writing skills in Italian and in English;
- Excellent and proven knowledge of MS office suite;
- Excellent organisational and management skills;
- Attention to details, confidentiality and integrity;
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- A University degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration and/or Management;
- Previous professional experience in the Public Administration;
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting tools.
Availability to full-time fixed-term contract through Adecco for a three-month period, with possibility of extension, starting immediately
Gross monthly salary: 3000€
working place: Rome
I CV ricevuti potranno essere comunicati all’azienda nostra cliente o ad altre che ne facciano richiesta per valutare un’eventuale assunzione.
I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77) sono invitati a registrarsi su www.adecco.it, dando il consenso al trattamento dei propri dati personali, ai sensi della normativa vigente sulla privacy.
Per candidarti clicca su “Invia candidatura” qui su Job4good.
Adecco Italia S.p.A. (Aut. Min. Prot. N.1100-SG del 26.11.2004).
Effettua la registrazione/accesso per poterti candidare.
Info su Adecco Italia S.p.A.
We believe in people and their place in the world of work. Everything we do as a company reflects our desire to continually evolve the concept of work for today and tomorrow. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a wide range of multi-disciplinary solutions across all sectors and areas of employment. We deliver people solutions on a local and international level, shaping the future of work and the global employment landscape. Our solutions are trusted worldwide and provide a global conscience in human resources. We believe that where work is allowed to thrive, economies grow, and societies prosper. We therefore see it as our duty to provide decision-makers with insight and recommendations, organisations with people and infrastructure, and ultimately, individuals with opportunities. We believe that we’re in a unique position to help organisations navigate change. Our global perspective gives us the data and insight needed to advise and comment on the status and future of the world’s labour markets. Our role is to stand alongside businesses worldwide to empower, enlighten and inspire them to embrace the future.