Adecco Italia S.p.A. is looking for a European Agency an ICT Officer.
The ICT Officer will report to the Line Manager and he/she will be linked to the ICT Service Desk Team. The primary responsibility is to assist in the installation and maintenance of ICT equipment and software and to the development of IT tools related to the operational activities. The profile will also aid in the Service Support and Logistics capacity to ICT Unit and she/he will be the owner in keeping the ICT Logistic records up to date and traceable.
- Installing hardware and software components, updates, workstations, peripherals, desk and mobile phones, videoconferencing units, and logical unit support, while ensuring its maintenance and update;
- Carrying out pre-deployment quality control for desktop and laptop platforms; establishing and updating respective release and maintenance documentation;
- Assisting in field deployment operations with logistics and efficient Service Desk;
- Collaborate and support user training in the use of specific software and the corporate tools;
- Support the design or modification of databases and database management systems to support business applications or direct programmers and analysts to do so;
- Ensuring that standardized Service Desk procedures are used for efficient handling of all ICT tasks; tracking and updating service requests in the ticketing system and assisting in further customisation of the Service Desk ticketing system;
- Exercising the decision-making process for prioritisation to efficiently attribute trouble-tickets to ICT support staff for proper resolution;
- Ensuring the existence of up-to-date Logistics database to ensure the existence of accurate equipment information to the ICT Coordinator;
- Providing an efficient ICT Service Desk support by delivering excellent service level and in line with the established Key Performance Indicators;
- Ensuring an effective phone call support;
- Ensuring the smooth running of Videoconferencing facilities;
- Providing effective support to VoIP infrastructure;
- Ensuring the proper maintenance of the Mobile Devices and ensure the smooth migration of the mobile technological platforms;
- Ensuring that hard drive encryption is properly applied to computers and laptops and encryption key management policies and procedures are followed correctly;
- Assisting with coordination of technical support with external service suppliers and contracted vendors, specifically regarding audio and video equipment in the meeting facilities;
- Collaborate and support the maintenance of the ICT archive and documentation, and in the operation of available ICT applications;
- Assist the operational team and ICT colleagues in any other tasks.
A) Eligibility criteria
Candidates will be considered eligible for selection on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three years
- attested by a diploma;
- Be entitled to their full rights as citizens;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed on them by the laws on military service;
- Meet the character requirements for the duties involved;
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
B) Selection criteria
- University degree in a relevant field that includes information and/or communication technology, computer science, computer engineering, electronics or equivalent;
- Previous professional experience in the tasks of at least 2 years;
- Possess a thorough knowledge of both Italian and English;
- Proven professional experience in management and maintenance of voice mobile technology platforms;
- Proven experience within the realm of MS Windows 7 to Windows 10 Oss.
- Previous experience within an international and multicultural environment;
- Familiarity with LANDesk Service Desk software;
- Experience with DameWare or TeamViewer Support Software;
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Skype for Business voice platform;
- Experience in supporting users in EU institutions and agencies;
- Relevant studies in the field of ICT;
- Certification in either Microsoft Technologies or in ITIL basic level;
- Hands-on experience in MS SharePoint Service Desk and administration;
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
If selected for interview, candidates will also be assessed in the interview on the basis of the following criteria:
- Capacity to manage and co-ordinate several processes simultaneously;
- Ability to work on own-initiative and without supervision;
- Strong service-oriented attitude and flexibility;
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise work and deliver results under pressure;
- Attention to details, confidentiality, integrity and discretion;
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
We offer a supply temporary contract with Adecco until 30th June 2019 with possibility of extension, gross monthly salary 4071,16€.
I curricula ricevuti potranno essere comunicati all’azienda nostra cliente o ad altre che ne facciano richiesta per valutare un’eventuale assunzione, salvo diversa volontà del candidato. “I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77) sono invitati a leggere su www.adecco.it l’informativa sulla privacy (art.13, D.Lgs. 196/03). Per esercitare i diritti di cui all’art. 7 del citato Decreto è possibile scrivere al seguente indirizzo e-mail: [email protected] . Un facsimile di domanda di candidatura, comprensivo di informativa sulla privacy (art. 9, comma 3, D.Lgs. 276/03), è presente al seguente indirizzo internet: http://www.adecco.it/it-IT/privacy/privacy-candidato/Pages/default.aspx Adecco Italia S.p.A. (Aut. Min. Prot. N.1100-SG del 26.11.2004).
Info su Adecco Italia S.p.A.
We believe in people and their place in the world of work. Everything we do as a company reflects our desire to continually evolve the concept of work for today and tomorrow. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a wide range of multi-disciplinary solutions across all sectors and areas of employment. We deliver people solutions on a local and international level, shaping the future of work and the global employment landscape. Our solutions are trusted worldwide and provide a global conscience in human resources. We believe that where work is allowed to thrive, economies grow, and societies prosper. We therefore see it as our duty to provide decision-makers with insight and recommendations, organisations with people and infrastructure, and ultimately, individuals with opportunities. We believe that we’re in a unique position to help organisations navigate change. Our global perspective gives us the data and insight needed to advise and comment on the status and future of the world’s labour markets. Our role is to stand alongside businesses worldwide to empower, enlighten and inspire them to embrace the future.