Adecco Italia S.p.A. is looking on behalf of a European organization for Caseworker
- The Caseworker will be working in one of the Offices located in Italy and will be responsible for several tasks.
- The Caseworker’s responsibilities will vary based on the structure and the work organisation of the Office where successful candidates will be deployed.
The position can entail the following tasks:
- Work as a member of an international team of experts on the processing of applications for international protection, following the relevant Working Instructions and EU asylum acquis;
- Support on the registration and file preparation of the asylum applications;
- Conduct research on Country of Origin Information (COI) and draft subsequent report;
- Scheduling, organising and providing administrative assistance in the preparation of meetings including the preparation of documents and dossiers;
- Providing administrative support in the activities of the Office;
- Drafting asylum related documents, templates, minutes and reports following instructions from the manager of the Office;
- Records management based on already existing internal tools and databases;
- Managing and archiving correspondence regarding the related area of activities;
- Contribute to develop and maintain the network with key stakeholders involved in the asylum system;
- Providing support to other administrative-related tasks required.
WE LOOK FOR
- Candidates will be considered eligible for selection on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- A level of education which corresponds to Completed university studies in Law, Political Science, International Relations;
- Be national of a Member State of the European Union;
- Be entitled to their full rights as citizens;
- Have a thorough knowledge of Italian and English language;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by laws on military service;
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post;
- Meet the character requirements for the duties involved1.
- Good knowledge of the EU and national migration related legislation and procedures, with particular attention to asylum related aspects.
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Flexibility to be moved from one location to another during employment, working with supervision, delivering the required workload on a daily basis and with strict deadlines.
- Previous relevant professional experience in similar tasks;
- Previous experience within an international and multicultural environment, specifically in the field of international protection;
- Have proven experience in processing applications for international protection;
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FORM
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the Europass CV duly filled in English, in order to facilitate the recruitment procedures; NB: Failure to submit the Europass CV in English will lead to exclusion from the selection procedure.
Candidates are requested to ensure that they provide a correct email address and a valid phone number as this will be main contacts to be used during the selection procedure.
If selected for interview, candidates will be assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
- Ability to manage own workload and work without close supervision;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines on multiple simultaneous tasks;
- Strong service-oriented attitude and flexibility;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Capacity to manage and co-ordinate several processes simultaneously;
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise work and deliver results under pressure;
- Attention to details, confidentiality, integrity and discretion;
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
availability to a fixed-term contract with Adecco with possibility of extension.
gross monthly salary: 4000€
I CV ricevuti potranno essere comunicati all’azienda nostra cliente o ad altre che ne facciano richiesta per valutare un’eventuale assunzione.
I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77) sono invitati a registrarsi su www.adecco.it, dando il consenso al trattamento dei propri dati personali, ai sensi della normativa vigente sulla privacy.
Per candidarti clicca su “Invia candidatura” qui su Job4good.
Adecco Italia S.p.A. (Aut. Min. Prot. N.1100-SG del 26.11.2004).
Effettua la registrazione/accesso per poterti candidare.
Info su Adecco Italia S.p.A.
We believe in people and their place in the world of work. Everything we do as a company reflects our desire to continually evolve the concept of work for today and tomorrow. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a wide range of multi-disciplinary solutions across all sectors and areas of employment. We deliver people solutions on a local and international level, shaping the future of work and the global employment landscape. Our solutions are trusted worldwide and provide a global conscience in human resources. We believe that where work is allowed to thrive, economies grow, and societies prosper. We therefore see it as our duty to provide decision-makers with insight and recommendations, organisations with people and infrastructure, and ultimately, individuals with opportunities. We believe that we’re in a unique position to help organisations navigate change. Our global perspective gives us the data and insight needed to advise and comment on the status and future of the world’s labour markets. Our role is to stand alongside businesses worldwide to empower, enlighten and inspire them to embrace the future.