Adecco Italia S.p.A. is looking on behalf of a European organization for a
Assistant Field Coordinator
The Assistant Field Coordinator will be working in a regional Office and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Providing support to manage activities related to the operations in disembarkation areas/ reception centres under the direct supervision of the Coordinator;
- Managing contacts, liaising and networking with local stakeholders;
- Supporting the coordination of multiple teams based in different locations in the implementation of programme activities and the delivery of programme outcomes;
- Ensuring effective communication flow between central office and teams/stakeholders in different locations
- Supporting the development of tools for operational support;
- Regular reporting on the functioning of teams and general operations, including the cooperation with local stakeholders;
- Compilation of statistics and specific reports or briefings;
- Representing the organization at relevant local coordination meetings whenever requested by the Coordinator;
- Providing administrative support and assistance for the coordination of the professional activities of the office;
- Perform any other duties required in the interest of the service.
WE LOOK FOR
Eligibility criteria Candidates will be considered eligible for selection on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- A university degree of minimum three years attested by a diploma and appropriate professional experience.
- Be entitled to their full rights as citizens;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed on them by the laws on military service;
- Meet the character requirements for the duties involved
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post; 6. Driving License.
- University Degree in business administration, development studies, economics, international relations or other related fields of at least three years attested by a diploma;
- Previous relevant professional experience in similar tasks related to programme or project management of at least 2 years;
- Possess a thorough knowledge of both Italian and English.
- Willingness and ability to travel in Italy (incl. driving).
- Knowledge of asylum and migration related legislation and procedures would be an important asset; 6. Previous experience within an international and multicultural environment; 7. Have excellent knowledge of MS Office suite;
If selected for interview, candidates will also be assessed in the interview on the basis of the following criteria:
- Ability to manage own workload and work without close supervision;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines on multiple tasks;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assess complex contexts
- Strong service-oriented attitude and flexibility;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Capacity to manage and co-ordinate several processes simultaneously;
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise work and deliver results under pressure;
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills;
- Willingness to travel at short notice if needed.
We offer a fixed-term contract with Adecco with possibility of extension;
- Working place:Bari
- Gross Monthly Salary: 4000€
- Available to start on the 4th March
I CV ricevuti potranno essere comunicati all’azienda nostra cliente o ad altre che ne facciano richiesta per valutare un’eventuale assunzione.
I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77) sono invitati a registrarsi su www.adecco.it, dando il consenso al trattamento dei propri dati personali, ai sensi della normativa vigente sulla privacy.
Per candidarti clicca su “Invia candidatura” qui su Job4good.
Adecco Italia S.p.A. (Aut. Min. Prot. N.1100-SG del 26.11.2004).
Info su Adecco Italia S.p.A.
We believe in people and their place in the world of work. Everything we do as a company reflects our desire to continually evolve the concept of work for today and tomorrow. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a wide range of multi-disciplinary solutions across all sectors and areas of employment. We deliver people solutions on a local and international level, shaping the future of work and the global employment landscape. Our solutions are trusted worldwide and provide a global conscience in human resources. We believe that where work is allowed to thrive, economies grow, and societies prosper. We therefore see it as our duty to provide decision-makers with insight and recommendations, organisations with people and infrastructure, and ultimately, individuals with opportunities. We believe that we’re in a unique position to help organisations navigate change. Our global perspective gives us the data and insight needed to advise and comment on the status and future of the world’s labour markets. Our role is to stand alongside businesses worldwide to empower, enlighten and inspire them to embrace the future.